I have finally finished my latest project. I received this SMASH book in the mail a few weeks ago, but when I opened it I noticed it had been bound backward. All of the pages were upside down, so I tired to find a creative way to work around this. I decided to create a catalog to index all of my acrylic stamps.
|I used the Mod Black SMASH book and the “For the Record” paper collection by Echo Park.|
Here's how I started: I already had my stamps organized into 6 bins - Sentiments, Accent, Nature & Floral, Celebration & Holiday, Background & Journaling, and Alpha. I took each bin and looked the stamp set up on Google images.
If I found the stamp set, I saved the picture to a folder on my Desktop. If I didn't find the stamp set, I scanned it using my HP Photosmart Scanner. I then inserted all the photos into a Word document and then printed them on white cardstock.
I cut all the pictures out and started decorating my SMASH book.
I covered the front, back, inside covers, and all 6 section title pages with papers from the collection.
I used the Paper SMASH Tabs to divide the 6 sections of my catalog.
|Front Inside Cover|
|Title Page with Table of Contents|
|Nature & Floral Stamps|
|Celebration & Holiday Stamps|
|Journaling & Background Stamps|
|Back Inside Cover|
Here’s a peek at the inside. I used my ATG gun to adhere all the index prints down, so they wouldn’t go anywhere.
Still have 3 more SMASH Books left. I plan on using 1 of them as a Mommy-To-Be Journal someday….soon! :)