Saturday, August 7, 2010

St. Charles Scrapbook Page

I just finished a layout for my St. Louis Vacation Scrapbook.  I used the "Bee Happy" collection from ADORNit  for this project, again!  I told you I really love the look of this collection.  I used my new gel pen holder for my Cricut to write the words "Historic Main Street."  I am so excited to finally be able to use a thinner pen.  The Cricut markers don't work very well, so I am in love with the Cricut Gel Pen/Mini Marker Holder from Custom Crops. http://www.customcrops.com/article_info.php?articles_id=137 Next stop on my St. Louis Vacation scrapbook layout journey is The Gateway Arch.  Check back in a few days to see what I come up with! :)

I still feel like this page needs something, but not quite for sure what that something is.
This page could use another embellishment below the title, but I had trouble with anything showing up against the floral patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment