Thursday, December 23, 2010

Homemade Christmas Gifts

Here are 25 handmade cards I created to give as Christmas gifts to the women in my family.  I used the "One Sheet Wonder" template and it saved me a ton of time.  You are able to create 10 cards from one 12 x 12 sheet of B&T paper.  By following this template, I was able to create all of these cards and still have over 1/2 of the Page kit left.  This template is wonderful if you are in a hurry or just can't get the creative juices flowing.


Supplies:
Colorbok Family Page Kit (Wal-Mart Clearance)
CTMH Acrylic Stamps: Say It in Style (D1283) and A Little Thanks (D1444)
Stampin' Up Stamps: Sincere Salutations Set
Notecards Value Pack (Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo
Paper Trimmer
ATG Gun
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
Inkssentials Blending Tool


Here are the 3 sets of cards I created.
For My Mother-In-Law

For My Mom

For My Grandma

Here is the YouTube video where I discovered the One Sheet Wonder template.

No comments:

Post a Comment