Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Cards

Today I am posting a couple of cards that I created.  The first card is a Thank You card to my parents for an anniversary present that they got my husband and I, new thermostats....very exciting I know!  Haha :)  I used the Perfect Day paper collection by CTMH, an adorable sentiment, and some beautiful I Am Roses flowers and skeleton leaves.


Here's a peek at the inside.  I just love the Layered Label Die by MFT.  It is so easy to create an adorable sentiment with this die.  It turns out perfect every time!

My second card is a sympathy card for a family member.  I used the Paris Nights collection by GCD Studios.  I love this paper, it's so luscious and elegant.  I used the Layered Label Die by MFT again and stamped it with a sentiment from an awesome stamp set, Clearly Sentimental About Sympathy.  It's truly a stamp set that every card maker needs to have.  


I finished it off with a bit of ribbon and some pearl rhinestones.  Hope you have a whimsical day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment