Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm BACK...with some masculine projects!!!

Hi everyone, I'm back!  I haven't created anything in about 2 months, I haven't had any energy but I'm hoping that because I am now in the 2nd trimester my energy levels will SOAR! :)

Father's Day is coming up...here's a card I created for my FIL.


I used a combo of Graphic 45 papers: Communique, Transatlantique, and A Proper Gentleman. I also used some random Graphic 45 staple products I had in my stash.

Here's a peek inside...

I used a new stamp set I received a few months ago, but haven't used yet.  It was the perfect fit for this Father's Day card.


I also created a card for my Grandfather's birthday next weekend.  He will be turning 80!!  I used papers from Communique, Transatlantique, and A Proper Gentleman collections by Graphic 45 on this card as well.

I sprayed a manila shipping tag with LSG Dark Chocolate Truffle SS.  The stamp set I used is the "Just My Type" set by MFT.

I used random scraps that I had left over to decorate the inside.

Other products used not listed above:
TH Walnut Stain Distress Ink
TH Edge Distresser
Black & Cream cardstock
Kraft cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
TH Ideaology Sprocket Gears
Black Hemp by CTMH
Gypsy Mini Ephemera by 7gypsies

I'm glad to be back and I hope you enjoyed today's projects.  Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  HUGS ♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely cards..love your layout and elegant masculine colors.

    ReplyDelete