Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Anniversary Card for Hubby

It's been almost a year since I have blogged or blogged about anything I have created.  I have been a bit busy with this little guy...


He takes up most of my day and I wouldn't have it any other way.  He's 7 months today and is napping at the moment, so I thought I would slip away and quickly share the anniversary card I created for my hubby.  We will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary on July 23rd. 




I used some of the goodies in my stash.  I don't buy craft supplies much anymore, as my craft room is filled to the brim...time to purge I think!

Supplies Used:
Follow Your Heart: Be Happy 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye
Follow Your Heart: Be Happy Layered Stickers
Kraft & White Cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
Paper Blooms by Kaiser Craft

I used last week's MFTWSC Sketch.

Hope to be back soon with more projects to share.  Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is filled with Love & Whimsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment