Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Life of the Party" Birthday Card

I am loving my new Copic markers.  I colored up "Birthday Anya" by The Greeting Farm using my Copic markers.  I only have a few colors, so I had to be creative.  I colored her dress using Tim Holtz's Distress Stain in Broken China and used bronze stickles for her shoes and bow.  I colored the cake on top of her head with my colored pencils and then embossed it with sparkly embossing powder.  I love the new Life of the Party collection by Basic Grey.  It puts a totally different spin on the traditional birthday card.  The sentiment on the front is from the PI stamp set, "Hello Cupcake" by My Favorite Things.  Add a little Prima bling and a cute flower from Kaiser Craft and you have yourself an adorable birthday card. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment