Sunday, May 1, 2011

Crafty Sunday

What do you do when it rains?  You spend the afternoon doing crafty things, of course!  I created 2 cards today.  The first is for my brother who is moving to Korea.  I printed out a map of Seoul, Korea to use on the cover of the card.  I colored up Cafe Ian from The Greeting Farm because my brother loves coffee.  I used Gina  K's Pure Luxury card stock for the first time and I had trouble getting my Copics to blend.  I don't like the way the image turned out, but decided to use it anyway.  I do love the new DCWV "Tattered Time" DP.  It's perfect for masculine cards......very vintage and grungy!


The second card I created I used Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime" collection.  I created the flower using coffee filters and canvas which I stained with my LSG Starburst sprays.  I got the idea for the coffee filter flower from YouTube, MFT: 3D Pretty Posey Tutorial.  The flowers reminds me of a lily pad, which is where you might find a fairy or two....so cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment