Sunday, August 28, 2011

Whimsy Whoo


I have cards and home dec altered items now for sale at Whimsy Whoo in Springdale.


1350 S. Gutensohn Rd.
Springdale, AR  72762
(479) 361-8845

Stop by and check them out, they are such a super cute store!! :) I have been busy all weekend creating some fun items that will be for sale at Whimsy Whoo later this week.  I am in a bit of a "girly" mood, so everything is feminine and filly...lol!


The first thing I created was this altered canvas, perfect for a girly photo....and the awesome thing is you can change the photo whenever you want.  I didn't adhere some of the items all the way down, so you can just slip a photo in.

I slipped a photo in to show you.
Yes, that's a pic of me! :)

I also created several cards.  
A little Madonna-esque.....perfect for any age!

I love the soft pink and green together.  Color combination was a mistake, but it turned out so cute.

I just love this little bicycle stamp.  It's so sweet.

Almost too cute...I love the bird in the background.  This paper collection has such beautiful prints and colors!  Love it. 
  
I created this card using this week's MFT sketch challenge.  Another cool, artsy paper collection.  I love the glittered butterflies.

All of these items will be for sale at Whimsy Whoo later this week.  Hope everyone is having a whimsical Sunday! :)

With Love & Whimsy,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment