Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birds of a Feather Baby Mini-Album

WOW, I can't believe the holiday weekend is almost over!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  For today's project, I created a baby mini-album for I Am Roses.  I used the "Earth Love" collection by Cosmo Cricket, such a sweet collection for a baby boy or girl!  I covered a 4"x4" board book mini by 7gypsies and added a bunch of adorable tiny flowers from IAR.  

I used a bunch of different ribbons and trims from my stash in this mini.  The green ribbon is actually from one of my bridesmaid's bouquet in my wedding, I'm always trying to find ways to reuse things! :)  I used an Ivory Gardenia that I sprayed with LSG Desert Moon Sunset Pink and nestled in some Tan Cherry Blossoms.

I used some stickers and cutouts from the paper collection as journaling spots.  

The small flowers are the Small White Flowers (sprayed with LSG Desert Moon Sunset Pink) and a Small Brown 2-Tone Flower.  

To create this flower, I used some of the White Hydrangea Petals and sprayed them with LSG Dark Chocolate Truffle and put a Small Ivory Crochet Flower in the center with a stickpin that I made. 

I sprayed a corrugated cardboard frame with LSG Dark Chocolate Truffle and edged it with a bit of linen acrylic paint.  The journaling spots are cutouts from the paper collection.  

This flower was originally an Ivory Gardenia that I pulled the center out of and sprayed with LSG Cocklebells Coral and added some pearl rhinestones in the center and accented with some 1" Green Leaves.

I used this lace to hold my journaling spots in place and added Tan Cherry Blossoms, an Ivory Mini Paper Rose, and some Tiny Green Leaves.  The tiny ticket is by Maya Road and stamped with the sentiment "dream."

I love this sweet little poem.  It's from the "Quiet Moments" stamp set by JustRite.  I thought it went perfectly with my nature/garden theme.  I brought the lace around from the previous page and added a cluster of flowers at the bottom.

This flower started out as several of the Small White Gardenia Curly Petals that I sprayed with LSG Gator Gumbo Olive and added a pearl rhinestone in the center.  I accented with a Ivory Mini Rose Bud and some Small Brown Black Semi Open Rose Buds.

I used an MFT die to create the banner and sprayed the chipboard bird with LSG Cocklebells Coral and added a pearl rhinestone for the bird's eye.  I used beige seam binding to create the bow and hung a small heart charm from the center.

I used a 1" Brown 2-Tone Paper Rose and some Ivory Mini Paper Roses (sprayed with LSG Cocklebells Coral).

On the left-page are some more Tan Cherry Blossoms and some Tiny Green Leaves.  I created the photo frame on the right-page using the "Open Scallop Doily Die-Namic" and "First-Place Award Ribbon Die-Namic" by MFT.

This flower started out as an Ivory Gardenia that I sprayed with LSG Cocklebells Coral and then pulled the center out of and added an Ivory Mini Paper Rose and some Tiny Green Leaves.

I created a pocket for a journaling spot behind the photo mat and added a 1" Brown 2-Tone Paper Rose with a cluster of Ivory Mini Rose Buds and some more Tiny Green Leaves.

Click HERE to watch a video of this mini.  Hope you enjoyed today's project and check out I Am Roses for great flowers to accent all of your projects.  I wish everyone a whimsical Sunday.  HUGS! :)

2 comments:

  1. This mini turned out gorgeous. You are super talented. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking your Mini Albums - very cute!

    ReplyDelete