Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hip Hip Horray...Birthday Card

Hi guys!  I'm back again with another project for I Am Roses.  I created a birthday card using the Portrait Collection 6x6 paper pad by Crate Paper....love this paper pad!!!  

I challenged myself to use colors that I don't normally incorporate into my projects and yellow is one of them!  Here's my completed card...


I love, love, love the yellow!  It makes the card look so cherry and bright.  I think I will choose yellow, more often....hehe :)  Of course, it's easy to incorporate different colors when you have beautiful I Am Roses flowers to use on your projects.



Here are the links to the flowers that I used for this project, check them out on the IAR website!

I chose to not alter any of the flowers and just use them "as is" and they are just beautiful.  I cut up some Maya Road rosette trim and tucked in a few rosettes here and there.

Here's a peek at the inside....
The birthday sentiments came from the "Card Chatter - Birthday" stamp set by Close To My Heart.  I hope everyone has a Sunday that is filled with Love & Whimsy!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out I Am Roses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment