Saturday, October 29, 2011

"Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch" Card

Hi guys!  I created a sweet card to give to my hubby today.  I ♥ Fall.  Pumpkins, leaves, cool crisp air, and the upcoming holidays....what's not to love?  Hehe. :)

The card is 5.5 x 5.5.  I used PaperTrey Ink's kraft cardstock as the base and then layered on some MFT Hot Fudge cardstock and some adorable papers from the Forever Fall collection by Bo Bunny.

This adorable stamp is from the "ALM Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch" stamp set by MFT.  I colored her up with my Copics and paper-pieced the pumpkin with some paper from the Forever Fall paper collection.  I layered the stamped image on a bed of gorgeous I Am Roses leaves.  I used Brown Skeleton Leaves, Brown Rose Leaves, and Green Daisy Leaves

I tied some neutral seam binding into a bow and created a cluster of flowers.  Below is a list of the IAR flowers used:
2" Curly Rose (painted with LSG "Red Hot Poker Orange" Magicals)
Puffy Semi-Open Rose Bud (painted with LSG "Red Hot Poker Orange" Magicals)

The sentiment came from the stamp set listed above and was stamped on a tab that was cut using the Ticket Tab Die-Namic by MFT.  We will see if hubbs appreciates all the little details....haha! :)

Be sure to check out I Am Roses for all of the products listed above and so many more gorgeous flowers and leaves.  Hope you enjoyed today's project and that your Sunday is filled with Love & Whimsy!
-Andrea  

1 comment: