Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You're Beautiful Card

Hi guys!  I am back today with another project for I Am Roses.  I created a "Get Well" card using a bunch of beautiful products from I Am Roses.  Let me show you...


I just love how cute this card turned out.  The colors are so pretty together and the flowers just give the card that perfect touch!

The card measures 5.5" x 5.5".  I stamped the cute image using the PI Out on a Limb stamp set by MFT and colored her up with my Copics.  I paper-pieced her dress using some of the design paper and added a touch of glitter with my pink Atyou Spica glitter pen.  I cut her out using a circle nestie and then layered her onto a doily using the MFT Open Scallop Doily Die-Namic.  

I cut the hearts out using the Heart a Plenty Die-Namic by MFT and then used the PI Waterlilly stamp set by MFT for the sentiment.  I used the flowers listed below.  The links will take you directly to the IAR website.


I sprayed the ivory gardenia with my LSG Desert Moon Cactus Gold and created those beautiful pink rose buds using LSG Pretty in Pink Pink spray.  Isn't it amazing how you can completely change the color of a flower?  Bunma's flowers are perfect just the way they are, but I love that you can alter all of these beautiful flowers from IAR to perfectly match your project if you wish.... absolutely wonderful, I tell ya! Hehe :)


Tucked in the cluster are some precious tiny brown-black rosebuds, 2 gorgeous rose leaves, and a stickpin by Maya Road.

Here's a peek at the inside...

I stamped the same image from the front of the card and used the Open-Scallop Doily Die-Namic by MFT again.  The sentiment came from the PI Poppy stamp set by MFT.  I created the butterfly using the Butterflies Die-Namic by MFT.  Just added a touch of bling to this card and it's complete!

Click HERE to watch a quick video about this card.  Thanks for stopping by today, it's almost time for the weekend!  Hope your Thursday is filled with Love & Whimsy. :)

1 comment: