Friday, January 20, 2012

I Am Roses "Love is in the Air" YouTube Contest

TGIF!!  Weekend = Crafty time, and that's great because we are having a "Love is in the Air" contest over on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.  Here are all the details...

Title: I Am Roses  "Love is in the Air" Contest 
Theme: Valentine's Treat Bags/Boxes/Goodies 
Challenge: Incorporate Lace 
Contest Date: Jan. 20th - Feb. 10th (11:59am PST) 
Winner Announcement: Feb. 14th (Valentine's Day)

Rules:
Minimum 2 I Am Roses products used
Incorporate Lace
Submit Project as a "Video Response" to the Official IAR Challenge Contest Video
1 Entry submission per contestant
1 Winner will be selected
Subscribe to IAR YouTube Channel

The IAR Design Team is playing along as well, here's the treat bag I created.  It started out as a glassine bag that I sprayed with LSG Cotton Candy Pink and then heat set.

Isn't she the cutest?  I colored her up with my Copics and paper-pieced her dress.

Here are the Copic colors I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E25, E74
Heart: R83, R85

I added a touch of lace and some hand-crinckled seam binding at the bottom of the bag.

And of course, some beautiful I Am Roses flowers.

Here are the links to the I Am Roses flowers I used:

Check out my video HERE for a closer look at my Valentine treat bag....and don't forget to head on over to the I Am Roses Challenge Blog so you can join in on the fun!  I can't wait to see what everyone creates.  I hope everyone has a weekend that is filled with Love and Whimsy.  HUGS! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment