Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter Altered Banner

Hi guys!  I'm back with another project for Queen of My Craftroom.  Our challenge for this week was to create an altered project with a "Winter Theme."  I used my Sizzix Framelits Pennant Scallop Banner Die to create the banner.  I ♥ banners, ok...I may be a little obsessed with banners. Hehe :)

Here's my altered project...



I have a shelf in my house that I decorate for the different seasons.  This banner was the perfect addition. :)

I used kraft cardstock by PaperTrey Ink as the base for my banner.  I sprayed it with Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz by Lindy's Stamp Gang.  Isn't the shimmer gorgeous...?

Here's a close-up of each letter.






The DP I used is from the "Signature Christmas" Holiday Glitter Paper Stack by My Mind's Eye, such beautiful paper.


Other products used:
Warm White Acrylic Paint
Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz by Lindy's Stamp Gang
Creme Brulee Cream Starburst Spray by Lindy's Stamp Gang
Fantasy Snow by Delta

I hope you enjoyed today's altered winter project.  I hope everyone has a week that is filled with Love & Whimsy! HUGS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment