Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shabby Chic Altered Glass Jar

Hi everyone!  I'm back again with another project for I Am Roses.  I created a "Shabby-Chic" altered glass jar.  It turned out so super cute...I love to alter these jars.  They are so quick and easy to make.

Here's my finished glass jar...

I used some gorgeous I Am Roses products on today's project.

A birds nest is tucked down in the jar on top of some Spanish moss and filled with some cute, whimsical items.

I used a rub-on that I had in my stash and rubbed it directly onto the jar.

Super cute, super fun, and super versatile.  I  that!

I Am Roses products used:

Click HERE to watch a video of this altered glass jar.  Don't forget to check out I Am Roses for some of the yummy flowers listed above.  I hope the rest of your weekend is filled with Love & Whimsy.  HUGS! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! I love all the little things inside....awesome idea....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is gorgeous!!!!!gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous etc... I'm in love!!

    ReplyDelete