Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrap Card #1

Here's Scrap Card #1:


I love this new A la Mode stamp set by MFT.  She is just the cutest, plus I am addicted to my iPhone so it was a perfect fit.  I colored her up with my Copics.  Here are the colors I used: Skin - E000, E00, E11  Hair - E33, YR24, YR31  Shorts - B24, B26  Sweater - V12, V15, V17.
Love, love , love the MFT Die-namics Sweet Stack.  It's perfect for a layered sentiment.  I sprayed the gray circle with LSG Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz.  I used the MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies to cut the flower out of felt and glued a Prima flower in the center.  The silver bling is from Close to My Heart.  Paper is just random scraps!  I couldn't put too much dimension on the card, because it will be going through International Mail and I want it to stay intact.

Hope you enjoy.........more scrap cards to follow. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment