Monday, May 30, 2011

Scrap Card #3-4

Here's Scrap Card #3:


I created this card from a paper pack I got at Big Lots probably 3 years ago.  I never use grays, so I really had to push myself to complete this card.  I used the Edward stamp by The Greeting Farm.  I colored him up with my Copics.  I ordered some gray and blue markers, but they haven't come in yet.  So I had to use my old Zig markers to color in his shirt and pants.  I can't believe I used to color with those Zig markers.  I am and will forever be a "Copic snob!"  Haha. :)  I punched out the stars with an old EK Success punch I have never used.  I sprayed the stars and the guitar with LSG Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz and Screamin' Banshee Black Starburst Stain.  I typed up the sentiment using my Dymo label maker.  

Scrap Card #4:


This card was created with scraps from the Graphic 45 On the Boardwalk Collection.  For the base of the card, I just used some black and tan scraps I had leftover.  The sentiment is a Studio G stamp I got for $1 at Michaels or JoAnn's, can't remember which.  I sprayed the sentiment with LSG Opal Sea Oats Starburst Stain, which matches this paper collection perfectly!  The cute swimsuit lady is from the paper collection.  I got the black lace trim from Frog Feathers on Etsy, the bling is by Recollections, and I can't remember where I got the satin rosettes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment