Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Cards

Happy Monday!  Today's project is for I Am Roses.  I created a few Christmas cards over the weekend for some dear friends.  I always try and create a card or project with a person's specific style in mind.  So, I have 3 very different cards for 3 very different people. :)

The first card is for someone who is very stylish and classy.

Here is a close-up of the amazing IAR flowers...

...and the inside of the card.

Here is a list of the products I used for the "Stylish Christmas Card"
2" Paper Flower (sprayed with LSG Ponderosa Pine Olive)
White Roses (sprayed with LSG Desert Moon Cactus Gold)
"Christmas Home Collection" Paper Pad by Teresa Collins
Bling Flourish by Prima
Licorice Cardstock by MFT
Red Memo Notebook Paper by Jenni Bowlin
"Holiday Magic" stamp set by CTMH

The next card is for someone who loves vintage and is very nostalgic.  When I saw the "Deck the Halls" collection by Melissa Frances, I knew it would be perfect. 

I love how the IAR flowers look on this banner die-cut.

Here's a peek at the inside...

Here is a list of the products I used for the "Vintage Christmas Card" - 
"Deck the Halls" Paper Pad by Melissa Frances
"Deck the Halls Cardstock Stickers" by Melissa Frances
"Deck the Halls Holiday Banners" by Melissa Frances
"Christmas Ornaments" Die-Namic and stamp set by MFT
TH Edge Distresser and Vintage Photo Ink


My final card is for someone who is very calm and serene.  She is very devoted to her family and I love how "homey" this Christmas card turned out.

I stuck some dark red berries into the cluster of IAR flowers.

...and here's the inside.

Here is a list of the products I used for the "Calm & Serene Christmas Card" 
"Peppermint Collection" by Crate Paper
"Card Chatter - Christmas" stamp set by CTMH
Simply Scallops Die-Namic by MFT
Christmas Ornaments Die-Namics by MFT
Red Rhinestones
Red Ribbon

I hope you enjoyed today's project.  I created a short video, click HERE to watch!  I have so many more Christmas cards to create, I'm way behind. LOL.  I hope everyone has a whimsical week.  HUGS 

No comments:

Post a Comment