Saturday, December 24, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Christmas Mini-Album

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house...I am running around like a crazy person. LOL.  Does anyone else feel like Christmas just appears out of the blue?  I always start planning early, but for some reason all of these last minute things just pop up and I am suddenly out of time! :)


I created a Christmas Mini-Album for I Am Roses to share with you today.  I used the "Blitzen" collection by Bo Bunny.  The mini measures 6" x 6".

I sprayed this beautiful 2" Rose with LSG Rudolph's Nose Red. Isn't it gorgeous?  The rose is flanked with a Brown Black Cherry Blossom (my all-time fav!), a Soft Green Curly RoseRed Mini RosesSmall Green Leaves, and a vintage bell.

Here are pictures of the mini-album pages...






I love how the Brown Mini Roses look like ornament toppers! :)


...and isn't Rudolph cute?



Here are links to all of the I Am Roses Products used:
Brown Black Cherry Blossoms
2" Rose (sprayed with LSG Rudolph's Nose Red)

I hope you enjoyed today's project and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Check out my video HERE to see how I put mini together.  Merry Christmas!  HUGS ♥

3 comments:

  1. This album is just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ADORE this mini album, Andrea! Every page, every detail... LOVE it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love all your roses! so beautiful and the reindeer is so cute! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete