Sunday, December 18, 2011

Custom Christmas Gift Tags

Hi guys!  I'm here today with a quick and easy project for I Am Roses.  I can never seem to find gift tags to match my Christmas wrapping paper, so I decided I would create my own this year...and I used some gorgeous IAR flowers to make them extra special. :)



Aren't they adorable?  I just love 'em! :)  They started out as 2.125" x 4.25" manila tags that I picked up at Hobby Lobby and sprayed with LSG Creme Brulee Cream.  I then used the "Clearly Sentimental About Christmas" stamp set by MFT for the sentiment.

Here are the links to the IAR flowers I used:
1.5" Red Rose (sprayed with LSG Scintillating Silver) 

Here's a peek at one of the tags on a package...


I hope everyone's week is filled with Love & Whimsy.  Don't forget to check out I Am Roses for these gorgeous flowers.  Only 6 more days till Christmas!!  HUGS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment