Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Nesting Boxes

Hi guys!  I created another set of paper mache nesting boxes for I Am Roses.  These boxes are so much fun to alter.  You could use these boxes as a decor piece for Christmas or to put gifts in and give to someone. 




I used some gorgeous IAR flowers.  Here's a close-up of each flower I used.

2" White Paper Flower (sprayed with LSG Rudolph's Nose Red) and some Small Green Leaves

Mini Red RoseBrown Black Cherry BlossomSmall Green Leavesand a 2" White Rose (sprayed with LSG Golden Sleigh Bells)


2" White Paper Flower (sprayed with LSG Golden Sleigh Bells), Mini Red RoseBrown Black Cherry Blossomand some Small Green Leaves


Mini Red RoseBrown Black Cherry BlossomSmall Green Leavesand a 2" White Rose  (sprayed with LSG Green with Envy Green)


Other Products Used:
Paper Mache Nesting Boxes (sprayed with LSG Rudolph's Nose Red and LSG Green with Envy Green)
"Deck the Halls" 6 x 6 Paper Pad by Melissa Frances
"Deck the Halls" Holiday Banners by Melissa Frances
"Deck the Halls" Cardstock Stickers by Melissa Frances
"Music Distressing Background Stamp" by Glitz Design
TH Vintage Photo Distress Ink
"Daily Junque Wood Alphabet Letters" by Pink Paislee (sprayed with LSG Desert Moon Cactus Gold)
Random Trims from my stash
Vintage Bells from Etsy
Nutcracker Brass Charms by LSG (LSG Two-Toned Midnight Bronze Obsidian Embossing Powder)
  

Check out my video HERE and don't forget to check out I Am Roses for all of these gorgeous flowers.  I hope everyone is having a whimsical holiday season!  ♪♫♪
HUGS. ♥

1 comment:

  1. Love this project! I am a great fan (and teacher) of nesting boxes. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete