Sunday, April 22, 2012

Domestic Goddess Layout

Hi guys, I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!  I have a project to share with you today for I Am Roses.  My dad recently found this photo of my Grandmother when they lived in Japan.  I loved how nostalgic it looked and I knew I would be able to find the perfect papers in my Graphic 45 stash!  I decided to create a layout using some gorgeous IAR products.

And here's how it turned out...

I had so much fun creating this layout.  I love how the papers match my Grandmother's outfit so well.  I used several different collections by Graphic 45, I ♥ how the collections match one another.  





I Am Roses Products Used:
White 2" Roses (sprayed with LSG "Clam Bake Beige")
White 1" Roses (sprayed with LSG "Clam Bake Beige")

Other products used not listed above:
"Domestic Goddess" Collection by Graphic 45
"Times Nouveau" Collection by Graphic 45
"Fashionista" Collection by Graphic 45
Color-Ready Kraft Borders by CTMH
Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz
Vintage White Lace by Karlas001
White Peal Sprays by Karlas001
Small Red Organza Rose Trim by Maya Road


Click HERE to watch a video of my LO.  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday.   HUGS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment