Sunday, April 29, 2012

"You've Had a BIG Impact" Card

Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a super Sunday. I have a simple card to share with you today. Sadly, this will be my last project for Karlas001. I have enjoyed my 2 month term as a Featured Guest Designer for Karla's Etsy and am so sad to see it come to an end.

I created this super simple card using the new "Kraft Funday Happy Days" 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye. I ♥ how dressy this card turned out, not what I had planned in the beginning! :) 

I cut up some of Nancy's Black 1.5 inch Rose Trim and placed the rosettes in a cluster. I added some pearl loops behind the cluster using some 6mm Black Pearl Trim.

Here's a peek at the inside...



Karlas001 Products Used:

Other products used not listed above:
Black cardstock
Kraft cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
Black Licorice Ribbon by MFT
Black Pearls by Recollections
"Big Greetings" stamp set by MFT

You can check out a video of my card HERE. I have thoroughly enjoyed being a Featured Guest Designer for Karlas001 and want to thank Karla for allowing me this opportunity. I hope everyone has a fantastic upcoming week! HUGS ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment