Saturday, April 7, 2012

IARCC Handmade Flower Layout

Hi everyone!  It's time for another I Am Roses Color Challenge and you are in for a treat with this one.  You can get all of the details HERE.  

Part of the Challenge was to create handmade flowers using at least 2 IAR products.  I chose to create one of my all-time favorite spring flowers, the cherry blossom.

I sprayed the Hydrangea Petals from IAR with "Salt Water Taffy" by LSG.  I used a fine-tip paintbrush to add a dot of "Ramblin' Rose Pink" by LSG to the center of each flower.  I also used some of the White Foam Stamen from IAR.  I sprayed the stamen with "Wake Me Up Before You Go Gold" by LSG.  I also added some Small Green Rose Leaves to accent my flowers.

Here's how my flowers turned out...

It's super fun to create flowers to perfectly match your project!  I incorporated my handmade flowers into a dimensional layout.  This layout features one of my favorite pictures of my Great-Grandmother.




Other products used not listed above:
Amy Butler Lotus 12x12 Tea Box Paper Collection by K&Company
Manila Shipping Tag
Pink & White Baker's Twine
Pearl Rhinestones
Lace & Trim
Pearl Spray from Karlas001
LSG "Cosmopolitan Pink" Starburst Spray
Karlee Chipboard Alphabet by The Girls' Paperie
"Vertical Greetings" stamp set by MFT
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
TH Vintage Photo Distress Ink

You can check out a detailed video of my handmade flowers and layout HERE.  So, head on over to the IARCC Blog for all of the details on this awesome challenge.  I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend!  HUGS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment