Saturday, April 7, 2012

"Hippity Hoppity" Easter Card

Happy Saturday everyone!  I have a quick Easter card to share with you today for Karlas001.  I had so much fun making this card.  The colors just scream S-P-R-I-N-G!  Plus, who can resist an adorable bunny. Hehe :)  


Here's my finished card...


...and a peek of the inside.

I adore all of these products from Karlas001.  So much fun to play with and a gorgeous way to embellish your projects.  All of the products from Karlas001 are linked below.




Other products used not listed above:
"Hippity Hoppity" Paper Collection by We R Memory Keepers
"Hippity Hoppity" tag by We R Memory Keepers
"Sour Apple" cardstock by MFT
Kraft cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
"PI - One Sweet Chick" stamp set by MFT
"PI - Warm Fuzzies" stamp set by MFT
"Pretty Pocket" stamp set by MFT (flower stamp only)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Sunny Yellow Ink by CTMH
White Paper Doily (sprayed with LSG Frosted Forget-Me-Nots Starburst Spray)
"First Place Award Ribbon" Die-Namic by MFT
"Scallop Ribbon Border" Die-Namic by MFT
Small Green Rose Leaves by I Am Roses (ZQ L0-0)
Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems by CTMH

Click HERE to watch a video of my card.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Easter.  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  HUGS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment