Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Lace Rosette

Hi everyone.  I have a project to share with you today for Creating is Fun.  I created this over-sized floral rosette using some gorgeous lace from Martha's shop.  I thought it would be super cute to embellish a gift for Mother's Day.  You could attach it to a gift bag or even to a flower pot that you've covered with fabric.  I added a pin back to mine so I could attach it to something! :)

I started out by cutting a large circle of cardboard.  I then hot-glued some 5" Purple Lace into a circle.  Next, I cut out several strips of pink lace (each measuring about 5-6" long).  I then hot-glued one end of the lace to the center of the rosette and folded the pink lace back and hot-glued again in the center, creating a loop of pink lace.  I added a touch of pearl trim loops and finished off with some I Am Roses flowers.



Creating is Fun Products Used:
Pink Lace (no longer available)

Other Products Used:
Cardboard
White Pearl Trim
White & Pink Roses from I Am Roses (R 77 - 41)
Stick Pin
Pin Back
Hot Glue

I ♥ how this turned out.  This would be a great way to use up any lace/trim scraps that you have laying around.  I hope you enjoyed today's project and don't forget to stop by the Creating is Fun shop!  Have a great week everyone. :)  HUGS ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment