Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Here's the next item I will be putting up for sale in my Etsy shop.  

I created this card using the Oliver paper collection by Basic Grey.  I also used some Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock, gray cardstock, and a piece of chocolate fudge cardstock for the base.  The stamp is Oh Boy! Ian by The Greeting Farm.  I colored the image up with my Copics and cut him out with my Classic Ovals Large Nestabilities.  

Here are the Copic markers I used to color up Ian.
The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from an acrylic stamp set by Close to My Heart.  The buttons are also from CTMH, which you can purchase from yours truly - http://whimsycrafts.myctmh.com/Home.aspx?PageMode=Live.  (I'm just sayin'.)  I picked the brown May Arts burlap string up at Stamper's Dream.  The edges were distressed using my Tim Holtz edge distress tool and Walnut Stain distress ink. 

Here's a peek of the inside.

Check out Whimsy Crafts Boutique, I am adding new items each day and my prices are very reasonable.....much cheaper than Hallmark! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment