Thursday, June 23, 2011

A SMASHing Idea!

I got my SMASH book a few weeks ago, but haven't dared to touch any of the stuff yet.  I don't want to, I just want to hoard it because I love it so much.....but I have decided to go ahead and break it open!  I am so in love with this new concept by K & Company, so much fun and so cheap!  A SMASH book is only around $13.00.  Blue Moon Scrapbooking just listed them on their website yesterday - SMASH Journal

Photo taken with my new camera :)

If you DON'T like to scrapbook because it's too tedious and fussy, then this is for you.  And if you DO like to scrapbook, this is for you too because it's super fun!  

And if you don't know what a SMASH book is, watch this and you will quickly find out why I am so excited about these new products!


My question for the day....what should I put in my 1st SMASH book?  (Yes, I own 4!)  What are you putting in your SMASH book? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment