Saturday, February 4, 2012

Addicted 2 Scrapping Valentine's Blog Hop

WELCOME! Thank you all for stopping by the Addicted 2 Scrapping Valentine's Day Blog Hop! Love is definitely in the air and the Design Team is thrilled to share some special projects with you showcasing some of our favorite ideas for Valentine's Day. As you hop along, be sure to subscribe/follow the individual design team members' blogs so you don't miss out on all of the gorgeous projects they are creating...and stop by our Facebook page, Addicted 2 Scrapping, and LIKE us if you haven't already!



Now on to my project...I created some quick and simple cards using some adorable products from K & Company.  I used the Kelly Panacci Valentine collection, super cute papers and adorable embellishments to match! 


Here's my 1st card...

I sprayed the pink heart DP with Cotton Candy Pink Starburst Spray by LSG. The 3D embellishment is from the Valentine collection and the layered heart was created using Layered Heart Die-Namic by MFT. I thread some May Arts white burlap string through the holes. I also added a white seam binding bow and some gorgeous I Am Roses flowers.

Links to the IAR flowers:

I kept the inside super simple.

I used the Hearts a Plenty Die-Namic by MFT to create the layered hearts and used the PI You're So Tweet stamp set by MFT to stamp the sentiment. I used my "bubblegum" ink pad by CTMH.

And here's my second card...

I used another 3D embellishment from the collection. I created the scallop border by using Simply Scallops Die-Namic by MFT. I tied some seam binding in a bow and used some of Jodi's Red Line Sticky Tape to adhere it to the scallop border. I used another Pale Pink Cherry Blossom from I Am Roses.....so sweet! :)

A peek at the inside


The sentiment is from the PI Berry Sweet stamp set by MFT. I used the Hearts a Plenty Die-Namic again to create that adorable heart.



Here's my final card...


I added an adorable snow globe sticker from the collection to a tag that I cut out using the Tag You're It Die-Namic by MFT. I tied a double bow using some more May Arts white burlap string. I added a row of Small Pink 2-Tone Flowers from I Am Roses.



Again, I did the same thing on the inside.


You can watch a video on how I put the cards together HERE!

I had so much fun putting these cards together and they were super easy to create.

Next up is Sue ← (Click here to keep hopping along).  I'm sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!



In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the Addicted 2 Scrapping Design Team members hopping today:

Andrea ← You are here! :)

Thanks for coming by and playing along.  Hope your weekend is filled with Love & Whimsy! HUGS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment