Friday, February 3, 2012

MFT "Stamp Your Heart Out" Guest Design Team Entry

Hi everyone, today's project is an adorable card I created as an entry into the MFT "Stamp Your Heart Out" Guest Design Team Contest.



I created this card for my Mom for Valentine's Day.  I just adore how cute it turned out.

The base of the card measures 5.5" x 5.5" and is made out of Kraft card stock by PaperTrey Ink.  I used some design paper from the "Valentine Sweetheart" Collection by K & Company.  I love all of the ♥s in this collection.

This adorable sweetheart is from the PI Paper Dolls stamp set by MFT.  I stamped her on a white MFT panel and used an oval nestabilities die to cut her out.  She is matted on a scalloped oval that I cut out using some of the DP.  I paper-pieced her dress and colored her up with my Copic Markers.  I used Crystal Stickles to jazz up the paper dolls.  

I created the tag using the Tag You're It Die-Namic by MFT and some DP.  I added a piece of cardboard for a bit of dimension and stamped a sentiment from the PI Paper Dolls stamp set with Rich Coca Memento Ink.  I also used the Hearts a Plenty Die-Namic by MFT and put a sweet rhinestone in the corner.  I put a cute little clothespin at the top of the tag, sooo cute! :)

Here's a peek at the inside...

I used some heart DP at the bottom of the card and layered on some adorable borders.  I cut the first border out of Kraft card stock and the Simply Scallops Die-Namic by MFT.  I then layered on some adorable paper dolls that I cut out of the DP using the Paper Doll Border Die-Namic by MFT.  The sentiment was stamped using the PI Paper Dolls stamp set.  I added a touch of bling for a bit of sparkle! 

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  I can't wait to give it to my Mom for Valentine's Day.  Hope your weekend is filled with Love & Whimsy!   HUGS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment