Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"Paris is Always a Good Idea" Card

Happy Tuesday guys!  I'm on the mend of a nasty bug, but wanted to share an adorable card I created for Martha's Zibbet shop, Creating is Fun.  I created this card for a friend over the weekend using some of my favorite luscious lace that Martha carries.

I used this sketch to base my card on.

And here's how my card turned out...

I used an old paper collection by Glitz Design, "Laced with Grace."  I stamped the image using the "Who's that Parisian Girl" stamp set by MFT.  I paper-pieced her outfit and colored her up with my Copic markers and I used by black Atyou Spica glitter pen to color her shoes and purse.

Check out that gorgeous shimmer on the Eiffel Tower!

I used the Eiffel Tower die by MFT and some black cardstock to cut it out.  I then sprayed it with my LSG Scintillating Silver Glitz Spritz...♥ that shimmer!

Here's a peek at the inside...

Just look at the gorgeous lace, I ♥ how it looks layered.

Other products used not listed above:
Kraft card stock by PaperTrey Ink
Black card stock by MFT
White Panels by MFT
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
1/2" black mini rose by I Am Roses
Banner Die-Namic by MFT
Black burlap string by May Arts
Scallop Border Die-Namic by MFT
Licorice Opaque Adhesive Gems by CTMH


Be sure to check out Creating is Fun for super adorable laces, trims, buttons, and other cute accents to embellish your creations with.  I hope everyone has a great week.  HUGS!! :)

3 comments: