Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vintage Valentine Treat Bag

Hi guys!  I have a project today that I created as part of the Queen of My Craftroom Design Team Challenge.  Our challenge for this week was to create a Valentine's Day Treat Project.

Here's what I created...

 I used some of these adorable Vintage Newspaper Kraft Paper Bags that I picked up a few months ago from an Etsy store.  

I ♥ this paper collection by K&Company.  It's so cute and vintage looking.

I cut out the tag using the Baroque TH Alterations Die with my BigShot and some of the DP.  The Valentine cutout is from the paper collection also.

I used some of my favorite seam binding and sprayed it with Poinsettia Red Gold Starburst Spray by LSG...♥♥♥ this stuff!  I attached the tag to the bag with a tiny clothespin that I had in my stash.  I also added a touch of bling in the corner with some Red Sparkles by CTMH.  I hot glued some vintage creme lace to the edge of the bag.


Click HERE to watch a video tutorial for this Vintage Valentine Treat Bag...and head on over to the Queen of My Craftroom Blog to see what the other lovely DT ladies have created today.  Hope your Sunday is filled with Love & Whimsy! HUGS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment