Sunday, February 19, 2012

"You're so Bubbly" Card Challenge

Hi guys! I have a project today that I created as part of the Queen of My Craftroom Design Team Challenge. Our challenge for this week was to create a card using stickles, bling and ribbon.

Here's what I created...


I used MFT's weekly sketch from last week for the layout (MFTWSC58).

1. Stickles
I colored up this adorable image and paper-pieced her outfit.  She is from the Pure Innocence Blowing Bubbles Stamp Set by MFT.  I used Crystal Stickles by Ranger on the bubbles.  I ♥ how the stickles makes the bubbles look so real!

2. Bling  
I created this flower using a brown paper lunch sack and the Pretty Posies Die-Namic by MFT.  Isn't it adorable?  I added a Small Ivory Crochet Flower by I Am Roses to the center. These beauties already have the bling built in, ♥ that.  I also put some bling in the upper right hand corner of the card to help balance my layout.

3. Ribbon
I used some gorgeous Creme Lace Ribbon by Melissa Frances.  It is super soft and lays flat, which is great for cards.  You can see it peeking out behind my paper bag flower.

Here's a peek at the inside...

Other products used not listed above:
Ellie's Tale 6x6 Paper Pad by Sassafras Lass
Crystal Stickles by Ranger
TH Edge Distress
TH Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Head on over to the Queen of My Craftroom to see what the other DT ladies have created for this week's challenge.  Hope your Sunday is filled with Love and Whimsy. HUGS! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment