Monday, February 20, 2012

Creating is Fun Valentine's Day Blog Hop Winner



Yippee!!  It's Monday and that means it's time to announce the winner of the Creating is Fun Valentine's Day Blog Hop. I used random.org to select a winner from those who commented on my post. My winner is....."kim.scrapper"

 Her comment was "Super sweet card, I am sure your brother will love it, tfs."



So, "kim.scrapper" if you would please select one item from the Creating is Fun shop and email Martha your selection and mailing address to Creatingisfunshop@gmail.com, she will get your goody mailed out to you.

And the Grand Prize winner of the $25 gift certificate is....

"Tameko"

Congratulations ladies.  I can't wait to see what you create with the gorgeous goodies you're about to receive!!  If you haven't already, please go and LIKE our Facebook page, Creating is Fun, to check out the latest Design Team creations.

Today is the last day of the President's Day 20% off sale, so go grab some goodies! :)

Hope everyone has a great week. HUGS ♥

1 comment:

  1. Yipee! Thanks so much for choosing me. It won't be hard to select something from Martha's store as I love to order from her all the time, thanks again, Hugz...Kim

    ReplyDelete