Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you for joining us for a Creating is Fun Valentine Blog Hop. The Design Team created some projects in honor of this very special day...and we've decided to show a little ♥ and give away some prizes! If you happen to be stopping by my blog today, be sure to start back at Martha's blog so you don't miss out!
Here's how for your chance to win some goodies:
- Hop along to each of the Design Team members' blogs and be sure to comment on their individual VDay Blog Hop post.
- A $25.00 gift certificate to the Creating is Fun shop will be given to one lucky winner (This is hidden in one of our DT member's blogs, so be sure to comment on each one!)
- Be sure to comment on my blog post also, because I too will be selecting a winner at random. This winner will get to choose one item from the Creating is Fun shop as their prize. :)
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prizes.
- Comments will be closed on Saturday, February 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Winners will be announced Monday, February 20, 2012.
As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team members' blogs so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
Now on to what I created...
I created this Valentine for my brother who lives in South Korea. I loved how cute the PI image is in that adorable aviator suit!
I used this MFT sketch as inspiration. I ♥ to use sketches when creating cards!
Isn't she a doll? :) I colored her up with my Copics and paper-pieced her outfit. I colored her goggles, cuffs, and aviator pin using my red Atyou Spica Glitter Pen.
I used some gorgeous laces from the Creating is Fun shop. I layered a bit of neutral lace on top of the beautiful pale blue lace. I love how flat these laces are, so they don't add a lot of bulk since I will be mailing this card.
And here's a peek at the inside...
Other products used not listed above:
"Valentine Sweetheart" Paper Collection by K&Company
"Pure Innocence - Plane Amazing" stamp set by MFT
"Simply Scallops Die-Namic" by MFT
"Heart a Plenty Die-Namic" by MFT
"Open Scallop Doily Die-Namic" by MFT
"First Place Award Ribbon Die-Namic" by MFT
Circle Nestabilities by Spellbinders
Purple Opaque Rhinestones by CTMH
Burlap String by May Arts
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
TH Edge Distresser
I hope you enjoyed the Valentine I created.
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the Creating is Fun Design Team members hopping today:
Andrea ← You are here! :)
*Don't forget to LIKE our FB page: Creating is Fun.
Thanks for stopping by and playing along!
Hope your day is filled with Love and Whimsy. Happy Valentine's Day. Hugs! ♥♥