Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Antique Paperie Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I have a fun birthday card to share with you today for Creating is Fun.  I used one of my current favorite collections, "Antique Paperie" by Colorbok.

I love the vintage, feminine feel of this paper collection.  Plus, it's super cute for Spring.

I used some gorgeous crochet lace and some brown grosgrain ribbon from Martha's shop.  I ♥ how these layer so well together!

Here's a peek at the inside...

Other products used not listed above:
"Iceberg" Paper Blooms by KaiserCraft (blue flower)
"Love Letter Roses Peridot" flower by Prima (yellow flower)
Off-White Cherry Blossom by I Am Roses (S3-153)
"Card Chatter-Birthday" stamp set by CTMH
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Cocoa Ink by CTMH
"Labels 15" by Spellbinders
Bling Flourish by Recollections

I hope you enjoyed today's project.  Stop by Creating is Fun and check out all of the luscious trim, lace, and ribbon that Martha has available!  Hope the rest of your week is filled with Love & Whimsy.  HUGS ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment