Friday, March 2, 2012

Kraft Card

Hi everyone!  It's almost the weekend and I'm super excited about that. :)  I'm here with a project for Creating is Fun.  I picked up this sweet 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye.  It's from their "Kraft Funday Everyday Fun" Collection.

Here's my card...

I used some adorable products from Creating is Fun.  I used some luscious black trim along the bottom and added a silk flower I had in my stash.  I ♥ the neutrals on this card!

I just love the white doilies.  I sprayed this doily with LSG Moon Shadow Mist in "Burnished Brass."  So vintage!

Other products used not listed above:
Kraft cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
Black cardstock
Brown silk flower by Recollections 
Circle nestabilities by Spellbinders 
Opaques licorice adhesive gems by CTMH

Stop by Creating is Fun to pick up some gorgeous trims, laces, and a bunch of others items to use on all of your crafty projects! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. HUGS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment