Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"You Rock My World" Card

Hi everyone! I'm here today to share a project with you that I created for the Color Me Copic Club DT.  This is my 1st project as part of the DT.  I created a card for my hubby using the "Chelsea" stamp from The Greeting Farm. I stamp all of images onto heavyweight cardstock. I prefer "Perfect Panels" by MFT; however, they have recently stopped carrying them. So, when I run out I will be on the hunt for a new favorite. Hehe :) I stamp my images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. 

Here's my finished image...


Copic Markers Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair - Y21, Y23, YR21, YR24
iPod & Shoes - V93, V95
Background - BG000



...and here's my finished card.


I cut the image out and matted her using my Nestabilities by Spellbinders. The card measures 5.5" x 5.5" and the paper collection is "Springtime" by Echo Park. I cut out the banner using the "First Place Award Ribbon" Die-Namic by MFT and the sentiment is from the "ALM Rock Star" stamp set by MFT. I added a touch of flowers below the sentiment.

I kept the inside simple, so I could write a message to hubbs!


You can check out a video of my card in the making HERE. I hope you enjoyed today's project and I hope the rest of your week is filled with Love & Whimsy! HUGS ♥

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable card!! Your copic coloring is flawless!! TFS

    ReplyDelete