Friday, March 9, 2012

"Charming, Adorable and Ever So Sweet" Altered Wood Frame

Hi guys!  I have another project to share with you for Karlas001.  I altered this wood frame that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  It turned out so cute, I just ♥ it!

It started out as a 5x7 wood frame that I painted with a coat of gesso and then some khaki acrylic paint by Americana.  I sprayed the frame with LSG "Opal Sea Oats" Starburst Spray, such gorgeous shimmer!

I used the"Lost & Found: Union Square" 6x6 Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye, so sweet and vintage looking.  I fussy-cut out some adorable embellishments from the paper collection and distressed and inked them up with TH Walnut Stain.  I stamped the chandeliers using my Versamark Stamp Pad and then embossed it with LSG "Midnight Pewter Obsidian" Moon Glow Two-Toned Embossing Powder.  The stamps are also from the "Lost & Found: Union Square" collection by MME.  Along the bottom, I layered some gorgeous trims from Karlas001. I used the Loopy Black Trim and some of the 6mm Black Pearl Trim.

♥ how this cluster came out.  I used some I Am Roses flowers and leaves and stuck a Beige Pearl Spray behind.  I also used some more of the 6mm Black Pearl Trim and created 2 loops and tucked them behind the rose.

Other products used not listed above:
 White Puffy Semi Rose Bud (T25-152)
1.5" Black Rose (R21-274)
3" White Rose (R50-17) sprayed with LSG "Bucket o' Blood Red" Moon Shadow Mist
Black Skeleton Leaves (K1-275)


Check out a video of my altered frame HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Check out Karlas001 for all of the products above and so many more gorgeous embellishments to accent all of your crafty projects.  HUGS! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment