Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pink Rosette Spring Brooch

Hi everyone!  I created an adorable Pink Rosette Spring Brooch for Karlas001 that I want to share with you today.  I am still amazed at how easy this was to create and how adorable it turned out.


I used some of the gorgeous 4" Pink Rosette Trim to cut out the flower using my TH "Tattered Florals" Alterations Die.  I just hot glued all of the flowers together staggering the different petals and added a Pink Butterflykisses Crystal Flower in the center.  I then hot glued a pin back to the back of the flower and....viola, the brooch is finished!  ♥ when something looks so cute, but took so little time.

Here's some close-ups...



Check out a video of my brooch HERE.  You can find all of the products I used from Karlas001 by clicking on the links above.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your Sunday is filled with Love & Whimsy!  HUGS 

No comments:

Post a Comment