Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Fairytale" Anniversary Card

Hi everyone!  I'm here to share a project I created for Karlas001.  My parents are celebrating their 33rd Wedding Anniversary this month, so I wanted to create a special card for them.  The card measures 5.5" x 5.5".  The DP is from the Madeline collection, by Prima.  I am loving this paper stack lately.  It reminds me of Spring! :)  I created the sketch that I used for this card quite a few months ago and I go back to it again and again.  I ♥ it.

Here's a pic...


I am in ♥ with this Medium Pearl Spray (pink sold out, but white is available)!  I also used some of the Pink Flat Back Pearl Trim...luscious! :)

And here's a peek inside...

Other products used not listed above:
Kraft cardstock by Paper Trey Ink
Hot Fudge cardstock by MFT
"Madeline Cardstock Stickers" by Prima
Silk flower from "The Roosevelt Collection" by Prima
"Clearly Sentimental About Romance" stamp set by MFT
"Pink Sparkles" adhesive rhinestones by CTMH
Small Green Rose Leaves (ZQ L0-0) by I Am Roses
Raspberry Grosgrain Ribbon
Corner Chomper





Check out a video of this card HERE.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Head on over to  Karlas001 to see all of the yummy goodies she has available, you will not believe your eyes! Hehe :)  I hope everyone has a weekend that is filled with Love & Whimsy!  HUGS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment