Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Spring" Altered Canvas

Hi everyone! I have another project to share with you today for Karlas001. I created a spring altered canvas.  I used a bunch of goodies from Karlas001 and a perfectly springy paper collection by Colorbok, Antique Paperie.

Here's how it turned out...

I created this banner by fussy-cutting some banners out of one of the 12 x 12 papers.  

This flower cluster features some of Karlas001's Yellow/Orange Wheat Leaves and some
Jo's Clear Shabby Crystals.  I ♥ how they add something special to accent your projects!

I also used some 4mm Bronze Pearl Trim and some of the gorgeous Vintage White Lace from Karlas001.

Other products used not listed above:
"Spa Blue" acrylic paint by Americana
LSG "Gossamer Gold" Moon Shadow Mist
LSG "Desert Moon Cactus Gold" Glitz Spritz
LSG "Creme Brulee Cream" Starburst Spray
Brown Black Cherry Blossoms by I Am Roses (S3 - 578)
Big White Gardenia by I Am Roses (Special 2) 
Ivory 2" Roses by I Am Roses (R40)

Check out a detailed video of my canvas HERE.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! HUGS

1 comment:

  1. So love love love it!

    I am so happy to have become a follower!

    www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete