Friday, March 23, 2012

Camera "Be You" Mini-Album

Happy Friday everyone!  My Spring Break is quickly coming to an end.... :(  I do, however, have an adorable project to share with you today for Karlas001.  I created this adorable Camera "Be You" Mini-Album for a sweet friend.  She loves to take pictures of her baby girl and updates her blog with such cute pictures.  I am always stalking her blog to see what her little dolly is up to.  My friend loves crafts, but isn't much of a "scrapbooker."  So...I thought I would take some of the photos she has taken and create a small mini-album for her.  My friend is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G photographer and her daughter is uber cute, so I had a very hard time picking out 10 photos. Hehe :)

Here it is...

I cut up Cynthialoowhos Blingy-looking Black Mesh into strips and used it as borders throughout the mini.  ♥ that B-L-I-N-G!


I stuck one of the Clear Mini-Tulip Flowers into a crocheted flower...so sweet!


I added a touch of the Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon to go with the camera theme.


My friend and her family live on a farm, so I though the title of this book was so appropriate! 


See what I mean...is she not an amazing photographer?  ♥ her photos!



I left blank spots on the back of each page for her to journal a bit about that particular photo.   

I CANNOT wait to give this mini-album to my friend, I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.  I am in ♥ with the way this turned out, did I mention that already? Hehe :)

Karlas001 Products used:

Other products used not listed above:
"Behind the Camera Die and Stamp Set" by MFT
"Flat Bottom Cloud" Die-Namic by MFT
"Be You" 6x6 Paper Pad by Fancy Pants Designs
"Be You" Chipboard Pieces by Fancy Pants Designs
"Be You" Element Stickers by Fancy Pants Designs
Black Jump Ring by 7Gypsies
White Small Crochet Flowers by I Am Roses
Black Sultan Flower Center by Prima
"Blue Skies" Felt by MFT

Click HERE to watch a video of this sweet little mini.  I hope everyone has a weekend that is filled with Love & Whimsy, and crafting of course! HUGS 

No comments:

Post a Comment